"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to

exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."
-Arnold Schwarzenegger



Monday, August 30, 2010

YouTube Channel Up and Rolling!

Just a quick note to let everyone know I have now set up my own YouTube channel and will be updating it with vlogs and training videos in the coming weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KatieSuperNova?feature=mhum

Thanks to WBFF Pro Chris Lazecki, I now know that I have a basic video editing thingy on my computer already, so last night I taught myself how to use it. Stay tuned, there should be some good stuff! I like to joke around a lot, and my life can get pretty crazy, so be prepared to be entertained! For now, check out the little slideshow I made as an intro to my channel. Have a great Monday everyone, there is something refreshing and liberating about knowing it's the first day to a new week!! Especially with less than 20 days until THE 2010 WBFF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Katie Noval
WBFF Fitness & Bikini Model

No comments:

Post a Comment